"We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong." - Laura Stavoe Harm

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Facebook

I've decided to give up Facebook for lent. What's worse is that I was going to blog based on a study I read, but the link is on Facebook and I don't have it saved anywhere else. So that will have to wait 40 days!

If you're local, I would encourage you to look at the maternity services review that NHS Grampian is doing. The details are all here:


I would encourage you to read the entire review, but there is also a summary document. You can then give your feedback. All responses must be received by March 22nd, 2012. This could really improve maternity services in the region, but you must give feedback if you want your voice to be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment